INSITUM is a leading strategic innovation consulting firm. We help organizations solve complex, strategic and ambiguous problems through people-centered approaches.
For over 15 years, INSITUM has been solving key innovation challenges and developing innovation capabilities for the world’s leading companies. Our innovation approach is centered on understanding and co-creating with the people who use, buy, distribute, sell, influence and/or interact with our clients' products and services.
Insitum Mexico is in search of a Digital Marketing Coordinator who brings in a unique blend of communication skills and drive for excellence within a growing, innovation-driven culture.
Once Here You Will
- Generate posts, stories and other digital media deliverables with the objective of achieving corporate objectives established for all insitum offices.
- Function as digital community manager, respond to comments, questions and/or doubts raised in public posts.
- Provide fresh new ideas for the design and execution of digital media strategies and community management.
- Ensure all interactions with followers, clients and general public through digital communities are in line with Insitum PR guidelines (keep the Insitum spirit congruent in all communications).
- 1-2 years experience in digital community management. Includes brand, general media and other digital communication outlets.
- Bachelor’s in communication, marketing, business or similar field.
- Is highly proficient in the use of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and other social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well organized and capable of working under pressure.
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese highly recommended.
- Understands what it takes to create and maintain a brand identity communication paradigm.
- Is a driven, passionate achiever that wants to grow in a challenging and professionally fulfilling work environment on the global stage.
- Doesn’t suffer from the Dunning-Krugger effect
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV to email@example.com. The email’s subject should read “Digital Marketing Coordinator MX”.
We will be accepting entries until March 9th.