INSITUM is a leading strategic innovation consulting firm. We help organizations solve complex, strategic and ambiguous problems through people-centered approaches.
For over 15 years, INSITUM has been solving key innovation challenges and developing innovation capabilities for the world’s leading companies. Our innovation approach is centered on understanding and co-creating with the people who use, buy, distribute, sell, influence and/or interact with our clients' products and services.
Insitum Mexico is in search of an HR Manager who brings in a unique blend of communication skills and drive for excellence within a growing, innovation-driven culture.
Once Here You Will:
Design, lead and implement full talent cycle strategies and practices for Insitum Mexico. You will be the key driver of culture, talent attraction, retention and development, working closely with direction and local stakeholders in order to co-create the best people policies and procedures in the market, all the while thriving in a challenging and rewarding agile work environment.
- Ensure Talent Cycle procedures are executed in accordance with local and global policy.
- Serve as first point of contact of people questions and concerns ensuring outstanding customer focus.
- Ensure compliance with local employment law.
- Work with managers in all departments to support them in effectively managing their teams and performance.
- Partner with payroll to ensure employees are compensated correctly.
- Lead all talent attraction, selection and hiring procedures.
- Develop internal HR talent support.
- Lead all culture initiatives within Insitum Mexico: Offsites, Town Halls, etc.
- Ensure performance evaluations are done in a timely manner.
- Identify training needs for all Insitum Mexico employees, through individual development plans and partnering with management.
- Lead promotion, change and exit meetings with employees.
Minumum Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
- 3 - 5 years experience in generalist / HRBP roles: Solid understanding of all disciplines within HR: Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Systems and Operations, Employee Engagement and Organizational Development
- Demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Experience in a high-growth organization: design, retail, services-oriented or consultancy business is preferable.
- A clear understanding of the impact that HR client-facing roles have within an organization and employees is essential.
- Speaks English fluently
- Excellent written and verbal communication capable of high quality document preparation.
- Is a driven, passionate achiever that wants to grow in a challenging and professionally fulfilling work environment on the global stage.
- Doesn’t suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email’s subject should read “HR Manager MX”.
We will be accepting entries until June 18th.