INSITUM is a leading strategic innovation consulting firm. We help organizations solve complex, strategic and ambiguous problems through people-centered approaches.
For over 15 years, INSITUM has been solving key innovation challenges and developing innovation capabilities for the world’s leading companies. Our innovation approach is centered on understanding and co-creating with the people who use, buy, distribute, sell, influence and/or interact with our clients’ products and services.
Insitum Colombia is in search of a Key Account Manager who brings in a unique blend of networking skills and drive for excellence within a growing, innovation driven culture.
Once here you will:
• Find new clients and new markets.
• Attend client’s needs, initiatives and questions along project timelines.
• Schedule meetings with potential clients to effectively present credentials and close business.
• Build accurate strategic proposals with the Business Development team.
• Provide networking strategies that increase business closure effectiveness with potential clients
• Ensure client’s follow-up thought costumer relationship management on all negotiation stages.
• Deliver weekly status reports including reached costumers, meetings andn progress.
• Corporate and executive connections or acquaintances.
• 15 years experience in sales of intangible assets and consulting.
• Bachelor’s in administration, economy, business or similar fields.
• Assertive, perseverant, decided and capable of managing uncertainty.
• Is highly proficient in negotiation, deep analysis and lateral thinking.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Well organized and capable of working under pressure.
• 100% fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese highly recommended.
• Doesn’t suffer from the Dunning-Krugger effect.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV to email@example.com. The email’s subject should read “Key Account Manager CO”.
We will be accepting entries until April 6, 2018.